Welcome to Lorn Park Bowls Sports & Recreation Club
‘The Best Little Club in Town’
A little bit about us
If it’s a nice meal you are after, why not try our Mushroom Pavillion Restaurant.
Catering available for your function or event
So, if you’re in the area or just passing through – call in for a nice cold beer and say “Hi” to the friendly staff and locals. We would love to meet you!
A little bit of history
Lorn Park Bowling Club was formed when a group of Lorn residents responded to an advertisement in the Maitland Mercury and met at the residence of Mr W A Howarth in Roxburgh Street Lorn on 11 October 1932. The idea for a bowling club came from a meeting of the Lorn branch of the Agricultural Bureau.
Our trading hours
- Open Monday 3:00pm – 8.00pm
- (Restaurant closed Mondays)
- Tuesday and Wednesday 10.00am – 8pm
- Thursday to Sunday 11.00am till close
All visitors must sign in on entry
Get in touch with us
Lorn Park Bowling Sports & Recreation Club Ltd
- Phone | (02) 4933 6869
- Email | email@example.com
- Restaurant bookings | 0431 092783
- Function catering enquiries | 0490 069 854 (Ha – Mushroom Pavillion)
- Facebook | lornparkbowlssports&recretationclub
- Instagram | lornparksportsandrecclu